
Monday, November 17, 2008
Grammy comes to visit
My mom came in on Wednesday the 12th and stayed through Sunday the 16th - what a huge help! She was able to spend time getting to know her first grandson and also really helped us out with Tucker and doing things around the house! We even had our first stroller outing to our favorite coffee spot...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thanks so much for starting a blog, Julie and Ben. We are so glad to be able to keep up in this way. You're the greatest!
Much love,
Judy and Tom
Julie and Ben,
I will always treasure the time I spent with you during Brady's first week. How sweet it has been to see your daughter and son-in-law loving, protecting, and nurturing their firstborn. You both have great instincts for this precious job ahead of you.
Love,
Mom
Julie,
Welcome to the blogging world. I was hoping that you would start one. You look fabulous and rested which is not what you should look like a week or so after you have a baby! Congrats again and have fun with Brady Thomas!
Rachel
Hi Julie,
You look GREAT...you can't even tell you had a baby:) I can't wait to meet Brady. It is nice to catch up on how you are doing.
Ashley
Post a Comment