Thursday, July 14, 2011

Teagan is 3 months!

I know I say this every month - but how is Teagan 3 months old already! She almost seems like a 4 or 5 month old. She has incredible head control, is very strong and is so alert. She is just starting to coo a bit and find her voice which is precious. She is also trying desperately to roll over. It will be interesting to see when this happens - for now we are watching her like a hawk so she doesn't roll off the couch or changing table. I have a feeling she is going to be mobile - QUICK! She continues to be a pretty easy baby; however, definitely likes to cuddle (or be held!) I went back to work this week which is definitely hard. Our nanny, Chawndee, was one of Brady's preschool teachers. The kids already love her and that makes it easier to leave. Here are some of our favorite pictures from last month!





No comments: