Ben and I spent several days in Zihuatenejo for my district quota trip. We stayed at La Casa Que Canta which was fabulous. We were thrilled to have Tom & Judy out to watch Brady while we enjoyed some adult time in Mexico. The trip was really relaxing, we had great weather and enjoyed the wonderful company of my team. We were sad to leave, but always know that we will be back!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank you for letting me view your blog, Julie. You look amazing! What a gorgeous family you all make. I hope you have a good move to Denver, I am hoping that you and Rachel will be able to get together once in a while. That would be so great!! Brady and Tyler would have so much fun together.
Can't wait to read more on your blog as time goes on....take care and give Brady a hug for me!
Susan
Post a Comment