Monday, March 9, 2009

Brady is 4 months old!

I can hardly believe that I have a 4 month old! We had Brady's 4 month appointment with the pediatrician and with that came more shots :( Brady did okay during the shots, but was pretty fussy after and did not want to be put down. He was 24.75 inches (50th percentile) and 13 lbs 12 oz (25th percentile). The little guy is catching up! Our pediatrician said he is right on track with a 4 month olds development which was good considering he was 4 weeks early. We are going to see a PT for his torticollis which is still apparent; however, it's getting much better! We'll probably just increase the amount of tummy time, neck stretches and exercises that we do with him daily to help stretch out his neck muscles... as well as focus on tilting his head to the right since he prefers to tilt to the left. All in all, he is one healthy kiddo!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! I keep saying it but he gets cuter every time I see him.

Lisa Butcher said...

He is the cutest! Thanks for sharing...will keep an eye out for updates! xo