Sunday, October 14, 2012

A year and a half!

Teagan is now closer to 2 than 1... wow! We are having so much fun watching our little girl turn into a full blown toddler with a mind of her own and a personality full of life. She is understanding so much of what we say and trying to copy all of our words. She continues to get more comfortable at school and is pretty outgoing. She is definitely in a mommy phase right now (which I'll gladly take since I know this won't last forever!) She loves that she can play with the "big kids" and loves sitting at the little table with other kids when we have dinner get togethers. She is still very attached to her "wovey" and pretty much takes it wherever she goes. She is showing signs of being a girly girl since she loves shoes, bows and dolls. I wonder where she gets that !? Here are her stats at 18 months: Weight: 23 pounds, 12 ounces - 63rd percentile Height: 33 3/4 inches - 95th percentile Head: 18 inches - 37th percentile

No comments: