We are in the midst of getting the nursery ready for our baby girl and transitioning Brady over to his "Big Boy Room". Brady is very excited that his new bedding has baseballs and footballs on it! Hopefully the transition from a crib to a bed goes smoothly :)
All and all, it's hard to believe that in just a couple months we'll be a family of four - we are getting excited!!!



3 comments:
You look great! Tiny!
You look fantastice, Julie! What is your due date again? We need to get together. I am sorry we haven't in so long, but this house has been taking up our time. I would love to have you guys over if you can make it sometime. Otherwise, we can meet up in Denver before your life gets crazy.
I meant "fantastic", maybe I am turning into an Italian! :)
Post a Comment