Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Denver here we come!

Well after being in the city (San Francisco) over 10 years, we are moving to Denver! Lilly just went through a bit of an expansion where a new Denver territory opened and I took a transfer. It all happened so quick - we're not even quite sure what has hit yet. At any rate, we are packing up our Noe Valley condo and moving to Colorado on April 1st. With the real estate market the way it is, we figured it would be better to hold on to our condo and rent it out for the time being. We plan to live with Tom & Judy in Littleton for a few weeks so we can find the right place in Denver (hopefully Cherry Creek or Wash Park). We are so fortunate that they are willing and able to help us out as we make this HUGE move. I start my new territory in the beginning of April. We were also very fortunate that High Street Partners is transferring Ben. He will still focus on the bay area about 50% for the next year (which will require several trips back to SF)... but all in all, quite worth it! These next few weeks are going to be a bit crazy since I have to travel to Indianapolis next week for some training, and then the following week to San Diego for our national sales meeting. Once I get back, the movers come and we will be on our way. We have so many wonderful friends in the bay area that we will miss dearly... but we will be back to visit and our doors will always be open in Colorado for anyone who wants to come ski (or get out of the summer SF Fog!)
Stay tuned... I'm sure we will have lots of moving stories.

No comments: