Ben and I just spent a week at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica...and what a fabulous trip! Tom and Judy came out to watch Brady which was awesome and we got some much needed couple time. I won this trip through Lilly which was very fortunate. We had a hard time leaving Brady... but knew he was in great hands! We relaxed at the spa with bamboo massages, Ben golfed at the Four Seasons course (which he claims is one of the nicest courses he has ever played), Ben ziplined (which I had no interest in... the pool and my book were calling my name!), and we sport fished. The fishing was a highlight because there were just 6 people on the boat and we caught 2 yellowfin tuna and one huge Mahi Mahi. The crew filleted the fish and we brought it back to the hotel where the chef prepared an amazing 3 course meal consisting of ceviche, sushi, grilled mahi etc. It was first classs! The trip ended with a very nice awards dinner for all the top performing reps.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment