Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my Mommy on Mother's Day

Dear Mom - I am so glad that you are my mommy. While there are great moms out there in the world, surely I have the best. Here are just some of the things I am thankful for on your first Mother's Day:
1. You took such great care of me while I grew inside your belly for 8.2 months!


2. You were so brave during birth and were the first person to welcome me into the world.


3. You were very perceptive and watched out for me when I wasn't feeling well.

4. You took me to Church on Christmas.
5. You keep me well fed.

6. And you sure dress me up nice.

So know that I love you very much, Mom, when I say....

Happy Mothers Day!
Love, Brady (with a little help from Dad)

1 comment:

Lisa Butcher said...

Oh my gosh, this made me tear up!! So cute. What a wonderful son you have (Ben, props to you). Happy belated Mother's day Julie! :)