Monday, January 19, 2009

Trip to Orange County

Ben had a meeting in Atlanta over MLK weekend, so I figured I would take the opportunmity to go down to Orange County and visit my mom and meet my best friend Jen's new 4 week old baby Rilynn! We have already said that Brady and Rilynn will either have an arranged marriage or be best friends ;-) Rilynn is just so tiny and precious. Jen and I had fun going on strolls with the babies and learning the ways of mommyhood (Nordstrom bathrooms come in quite handy for feeding!) We really enjoyed the beautiful weather in Laguna...record highs! Brady also got to meet my good friend Kate (who is due in March!). We drove down from San Francisco which was a long drive... but Brady did great! He slept most of the time and looked at himself in his car mirror. It's hilarious watching him look at himself... and he is most interested in his hands. He loves his Grammy as you can see from the pictures... she has that special soothing touch!





No comments: