I've been going to a new mommy group at DayOne which has been a great way to share ideas, stories and lend support. I've met a couple of great new moms and babies. I've learned that we have a pretty easy baby... after hearing stories of very fussy babies. We are blessed that Brady is already sleeping 5-6 hours at a time... ususally from about midnight to 6am! He's been on a good trend for about the last week, so we're hoping this continues through the holidays so mom and dad are rested for all the visitors.
We have all the grandparents coming into town for Christmas. Grandma and Poppa Wright have not met Brady yet and we can hardly wait for them to get here. Grammy and Grandpa will be shocked at how much Brady has changed since their last visit! Ben's sister Marybeth and our niece Brianna are coming on the 26th to meet Brady for the first time. We are so thankful to have so many family members coming to visit.





No comments:
Post a Comment